Physical Therapy Centres provide highly skilled licensed Physical Therapists and Kinesiologists to meet the individual needs of each client and patient. Each patient is evaluated by a Physical Therapist and a highly individualized, active program is designed to meet the patient’s specific rehabilitative needs.
Under constant supervision of a therapist, patient goals are established and treatment begins. Various modalities may be utilized during treatment, including traction, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, ice, heat, functional retraining, IMS, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT), acupuncture, as well as therapeutic exercise and manual therapy.
Why Choose Us?
- We are authorized Workers Compensation Board and Alberta Health Services providers
- Excellence in clinical care
- Exceptional customer service
- Proven clinical outcomes
- Convenient hours and locations
- Free parking
- Prompt appointment availability